Dr. Kang has a Ph.D. in Child & Adolescent Development from University of California Santa Barbara. Her research focuses on Adolescent Mentoring Relationships and Spirituality. She is interested in the intersection/integration of Human Development and Theology.
- Ph.D. Child & Adolescent Development 2009, University of California, Santa Barbara
- M.A. Linguistics 2003, California State University, Northridge
- M.A. Theology 1993, Fuller Theological Seminary
- M. Ed. Education 1985, Harvard University
- B.A. Psychology 1984, University of California, Berkeley
This person has not added any Research Interests.
|Class #||Catalog #||Title||Days||Time (Start-End)||Location||Syllabus|